Website Film London
- Start Date: Fixed Term (Oct 21 to Mar 22)
- Status: Approx. 2 days per week
- Salary: circa £150 per day
Film London is the capital’s screen industries agency. We connect ideas, talent and finance to develop a pioneering creative culture in the city that delivers success in film, TV, animation, games and beyond.
We work to sustain, promote and develop London as a global content production hub, support the development of the city’s new and emerging filmmaking talent and invest in a diverse and rich film culture. Funded by the Mayor of London and the National Lottery through the BFI, we also receive support from Arts Council England and DIT. We own, jointly with Ukie, the Games London brand, under which we are delivering an ambitious b2b programme and the London Games Festival. Film London also has a national remit, the British Film Commission. Film London is a registered charity.
We are seeking a freelance Internal Communications (IC) professional to develop and deliver an internal communications plan for Film London.
With circa 50 employees working across three organisations/brands (Film London, Games London and the British Film Commission), internal communications are currently ad hoc, with no dedicated IC resource.
We would like to commission an IC plan that allows for two way communication, fulfilling the following requirements:
- Inform employees on relevant policies and topics
- Communicate our successes and impact, ensuring our staff team feels informed on and able to actively advocate for our programmes and our organisation
- Break down silos between teams and encourage collaboration and engagement
- Create an inclusive forum where every staff member has the opportunity to contribute, be seen and heard, and where diversity is encouraged and fostered.
Please submit your CV and covering letter, outlining your relevant experience and why you would be suitable for this contract, as well as your preferred day rate, to email@example.com, by 20th September 2021, 3pm.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org