Fixed Fee – up to £2000, dependent on experience
UK distributor Dogwoof is looking for a part-time fixed term UK based ambassador to coordinate outreach campaigns in up to six regional UK cities, working closely with independent cinemas to reach new documentary audiences.Reporting into the UK marketing team, and working remotely, the individual will be part of an exciting campaign for the upcoming event cinema theatrical release of Nick Broomfield’s documentary LAST MAN STANDING: SUGE KNIGHT AND THE MURDERS OF BIGGIE & TUPAC, in cinemas 30TH June.
– Securing and nurturing promotions & partnerships on a regional level
– Organising grassroots events and promotional activities, both virtually and physically
– Non-talent management and coordination
– Social media and email marketing outreach
– Ad hoc administration
– Facilitating exit polls
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
– Experience with engaging cinema audiences (1-2 years)
– Confident and knowledgeable in film marketing and exhibition
– Proficient at organising and hosting events
– Personable, with excellent communication skills
– Experience in reaching diverse audiences
– Passionate about inclusivity and race-equality
– A blue-sky thinker, with an eye for innovative digital and on the ground ideas to promote films on a regional level.
– Some experience in budget management
– Local knowledge of one or more of our key regional areas (Birmingham, Bradford, Edinburgh, Exeter, Portsmouth and Northampton)
We support the BFI Diversity Standards and in particular welcome applications from candidates from under-represented groups (for more information on this please see here).
We also welcome individual and paired applicants.
To apply, send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date for applications is 10/05/2021.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com